Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Daily Droll

September 20

It is raining again, what's up with that? Not that I mind because rainey days are my favorite but it makes me so sleepy. I have homework to do today-- what's new. Darn education... WHYYYYY. I feel like I have been in school for 10 years just to get my general aa .. oh wait I have. My gosh life has thrown me for a loop and I just can't seem to get my act together when it comes to school. I have been to many schools so I have enough credits to have my doctorate but most of them didn't transfer or they didn't count as a credit. But I am smart my mommy tells me so, I just havn't been able to really settle into a major. Until now! I think? I am going to school now to become a PTA and this is something I have wanted to do for a while now I just never had the time or money to do so, unfortunately I have some support classes to do and I don't get to officially start that major till August. So I am working from home and taking classes here and there and I am rather quite fond of this schedule. I get to work at my pace, play with my puppy, and make my hubalub (husband) dinner when he gets home. I'm living the american dream-- minus the 2 kids and 1 extra car unless you conscider my husbands electric bike a car :). Anyways that is today for me, I hope yours is going just as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment