Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rainy Day September 18

It is raining outside today, my favorite type of day, and I am unmotivated to do what I should. I am in school right now, plus I have to work, and I am also the team leader for a local club for the special needs population. I have a ton to do but no desire at this very moment to do it. I would rather try my hand at posting my first blog post :). My job is quite simple at the moment my husband worked out our budget so that I can stay home while I am going to school, but I do need to make some money so we can still eat and have fun. I do this through my new Etsy store www.etsy.com/shop/octobernative. I have always been a crafty person and dumpster diving is second nature to me. I call dumpster diving vintage treasure hunting and I am an amazing vintage pirate. It amazes me the things that people throw away. The other day I pulled out a 1876 Vintage Lakeside Spalding tennis racket in great condition and guess how much I found these types of rackets to be listed for on various aution sites-- 129$ and I got it for free. Then I think it was tuesday last week my husband and I went hunting and I found like 10 Vintage Metal Advertising Cans and I have already sold a few :) woo-hoo! Needless to say my dumpsters are not your typical trash cans and I'll never tell anyone where they are :) I'll keep you posted on what I find next and check out what I have found so far I am sure you will be amazed. (Follow Link Above)

No comments:

Post a Comment